How long has Eastern RV Storage been in business?
• After years storing Military vehicles, in 2019 we converted part of our building for RV storage.
• This year we doubled the size of our storage space for more vehicles.
What kind of storage does Eastern RV provide?
• Our facility is designed for indoor “Common-Storage”, not “Self-Storage”.
• We’re open for access during the day, and our facility is locked at night.
What is the difference between “Common-Storage” and “Self-Storage”?
• Self-storage places allow entry into their yard at any time – day or night
• Outdoor storage causes maintenance problems and lowers your RVs value.
• Open-side sheds still leave your RV vulnerable to theft and vandalism.
• Indoor Storage protects it from the harsh elements, so your RV will retain its value.
What types of vehicles can be stored?
• Most anything on wheels! Motorhomes, Travel trailers, Boats, Cars & Trucks.
• We can accommodate large Construction Equipment & Machinery, too.
What storage options does Eastern RV provide?
• Our Winter Storage contract gets your RV safely inside, out the weather.
• It will have a designated spot and be accessible, but not movable, during its stay.
• We also have space available for year-round storage with “Removal-Access”. Please call for details.
How far are you from the Interstate?
• Eastern RV Storage is just north of Chambersburg, PA.
• We’re only 10 minutes from Interstate I-81, at PA Exit 20.
• Our industrial park is conveniently located in an uncongested area.
What about getting in and out of your building?
• No problem! Our facility is easily accessible.
• 15’ tall entrance doors accommodate the tallest RVs.
• Once inside, we can position boats and trailers, if needed.
• For motorhomes, we will carefully flag you into your spot.
What about Safety and Security for my RV?
• 24-hour Security cameras, and exterior lighting ensures security.
• We’re open only during daylight hours, unlike self-storage yards.
• Our industrial park is located adjacent to an Army base, with regular Military Police patrol.
Does your facility have Heat and Electric hookup?
• Our building is not heated this year, so your vehicle should be winterized.
• We offer electric hookups in designated areas, at extra charge. Call for details.
How do you charge for storage?
Our Winter Storage contract runs from November through April.
• RVs, Cars & Trucks less than 20’ long – $100 / month / 6 months.
• RVs, Travel Trailers, Boats 20-29’ long – $150 / month / 6 months.
• RVs, Travel Trailers, Boats 30-39′ long – $200 / month / 6 months.
• RVs Travel Trailers, Boats 40′ & longer – $250 / month / 6 months.
Year-Round Storage with Removal Access priced by the term and RV length.
When should I reserve a space?
• Winter Seasonal Storage move-in starts in November
• Contact us about your year-round storage needs.
How do I sign up?
• Fill out the Contact and provide the necessary information.
• We accept payment through our Portal, by Email, or from our Office.
• Payment can be auto-deducted from your credit card.
What documentation do I need to rent a space?
• Copy of your driver’s license, or Government issued ID.
• Copy of Registration, License plate number and Vehicle VIN.
• Copy of insurance card or Policy page.
What forms of payment do you accept?
• Cash, Check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express.
When can I move in?
• Once we have a signed contract, you can move in anytime during business hours.
Do I need insurance?
• You are required to maintain insurance on your vehicle.
• We do NOT insure tenant’s property.